N.B! corrected design means that all club burgees and commodore pennants are created here according to the LBS design idea of 2004 on using the same standard LBS burgee for all member clubs with added club emblem after LBS anchor emblem; commodore and club president pennants are same club burgees with swallow-head to distinguish them from the regular club burgee; unofficial here means that a club burgee or pennant is not yet officially used by the club although design pattern, as based on the above-mentioned LBS Board decision, applies to the member club.
Any corrections and updates here are welcome!
Vilnius Yacht Club
- Established : 1990 (in a place of initial Polish yacht club of 1926, dissolved by Soviets in 1939)
- First Commodore: Mindaugas Kukuraitis
- HQ: Vilnius
- LBS member since: 1990.
- Marina/Clubhouse: Trakai (Galvė lake)
- Current Commodore: Linas Baublys
- Flagship: s/y RE/MAX White Whale (Platu 25) LTU-2074
N.B! corrected design of the unofficial broad pennant of Yach Club Commodore
Mingė Yacht Club / Mingės jachtklubas
- Established: 1998 (as Marių Burės sailing club in Kintai).
- First Commodore: Andrius Varnas
- HQ: Vilnius
- LBS member since: 2001
- Marina/Clubhouse (since 2004): Mingė (Minija river and Curonian lagoon)
- Current Commodore: Arūnas Speičys
- Flagship: s/y Ragainė (custom-built, no data on LOA) LTU-no data
N.B! corrected designs of both unofficial Club burgee and broad pennant of Yach Club Commodore
Kaunas Yacht Club / Kauno Jachtklubas
- Established: 2006 (as the Association of Tourist Sailboat Owners: TBSA – Turistinių Burlaivių Savininkų Asociacija)
- First Commodore: Kazys Gudelis
- HQ: Kaunas
- LBS member since: not a member.
- Marina/Clubhouse: Kaunas (Neptune harbour, Kaunas lagoon)
- Current Commodore: Rokas Aleksiūnas
- Flagship: s/y no data (no data on LOA) LTU-no data
N.B! if a member of LBS, corrected designs of both unofficial Club burgee and broad pennant of Yach Club Commodore